Wednesday 24 June 2015

Contoh Perkenalan Dalam Bahasa Inggris


ini merupakan contoh percakapan antara dua orang yang belum saling mengenal





MING: How do you do
JOHN: How do you do
MING: My name is Du Xiao Ming, you can call me Ming.
             Excuse me , can I have your name, please.
JOHN: I am John. Nice to meet you .
MING: Pleasure is mine. Where do you come from?
JOHN: I am from Chicago, Illinois, USA. And you?
MING: Are you American?
JOHN: Originally I am Irish from Britain and currently reside in The United States of America. What
             about you?
MING: I am Chinese from Haikou, Hainan, China. Excuse me, John, for my curiosity, but what do
             you do for living?
JOHN: I am a biologist. But at present I work for The International Student Exchange Organization.
             And what is your occupation ?
MING: I am a student of a Foreign Trade School in Haikou, Hainan.

begitulah contoh dialog yang dapat saya paparkan,semoga bermanfaat

Contoh Perkenalan Dalam Bahasa Inggris Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Oim Abdul Rohim